Sunday, December 28, 2008

Transformers2: The World's First Look Photos



The anticipated sequel, starring Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas, Rainn Wilson and Jennifer Alden, opens in conventional theaters and IMAX on June 26.




Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Photos



Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Photos



Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Photos



To prove just how much is going into Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, USA Today talked extensively about their military interaction. "The Pentagon gave its stamp of approval to the film and allowed production amid the dunes of the Army's New Mexico missile range. 'They let us do the run of things,' Bay says. 'We have so many military assets. Plus, this is a missile range — we can just fire into the set. It's a great place.'" And to top that off, for the first time in history, they were allowed to shoot in Giza, Egypt near the pyramids and were even allowed to shoot on them, which has never been allowed before.



In regards to the last photo, USA Today says: "In the sequel, humanity is still trying to sort out which Transformers can be trusted and which mean to exterminate humans. Authentic military personnel were hired to show just how they might actually handle an over-the-top situation like an alien robot invasion."



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan Fox is a hottie!!!

Anonymous said...

I've loved Transformers since I was a kid...will definitely watch this movie on IMAX!

Megan on December 29, 2008 at 1:28 AM said...

Wow thanks for the photos...I didn't realize that this is coming out!! So cool!! Love Rainn Wilson too.

GLBT Promo on December 29, 2008 at 1:43 AM said...

Megan Fox is perfect for the role. She photographs well and is so perfect she doesn't look human. I look forward to part 2.

Harry Yack on December 29, 2008 at 7:25 AM said...

I never watched the first Transformers film but I hear it wasn't really that good. This one looks pretty high budget.

L. Venkata Subramaniam on December 29, 2008 at 10:03 AM said...

wow what are those flying cars? Movies shot in Egypt have a beautiful feel to them. I would love to see the Pyramids.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping our Torah MaryJohn
GabrielEve Shia-Labeouf of Seattle

Anonymous said...

Is Megan Fox wearing the same outfit as the first movie?

Anonymous said...

Rumours said, there will be giant transformers involves in the movie (Boeing 747 size)

Behrad [BioTecK.net] on December 31, 2008 at 2:40 AM said...

WOEHO! :D I'm so looking forward to see this movie! :D I love the release date too, cause it's my birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

My son loves the Transformers movie, and he watches it just about everyday. I didn't know there was going to be a Transformers 2. He's going to be so happy when I tell him.

Jigsaw on January 3, 2009 at 2:11 PM said...

I cant wait for this to come out! The pictures look very good! The giant transformers are Constructicons that combine into one HUGE transformer called Devastator!!!!! I cant wait for it!

Jigsaw's Lair

Anonymous said...

Whoahhh.. I will be looking forward to watch the movie! I love the first one so for sure I would love the sequel..

Post a Comment

 

Imax Update Blog & News. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com